Gamification Design Gets Your Customers Excited About You Again – We’ll Show You How!
Our Award-Winning Gamification Specialists Will Turn
Your Existing Business Into An Epic Experience
I got so close to spilling coffee into my lap when I saw this in the morning paper:
“70% of Forbes 2000 companies will be implementing some element of gamification in 2014. But, but… 80% of these efforts would fail to reach their objective!”
And this is according to GARTNER, the world’s most respected research organization!
Solid data, no doubt about it.
I KNEW this first hand, but now I had irrefutable proof that gamification is not only a huge business driver right NOW… but companies struggle greatly to make it happen.
That’s when I decided to start offering Gamification Design & Strategy services to companies in a pre-defined, ready-made format that guarantees they’ll succeed.
With an 80% average failure rate, I think you absolutely NEED a proven gamification strategy for the long term, in order to venture into it at all.
We’ve made it really simple for you.
You can start at any level, even a simple campaign, but to realize the true benefits of gamification in the long term, you’ll need that proven strategy.
That’s why we always insist on working with your decision makers at the highest levels, in order to make it fit your bigger strategic agenda.
There’s no need to overturn everything, or anything really. This is a hands-on process that boosts your business goals, whatever they may be.
We specialise in Gamification Design services, which means we assist our clients in formulating a thoroughly effective gamification strategy.
Our process is as follows:
1. Define your most important business goals, to make sure we can measure them getting achieved throughout the gamification process.
2. Zone in on your target audience, what do they naturally do already, how can you encourage them with positive and intrinsic motivation factors, how this translates into your gamification design
3. Create a meaningful experience. We identify the epic meaning and the look and feel of the experience, should it be mysterious, adventurous, or tying in with other brand values you may already be working with.
4. Delve into the game mechanic toolkit and see which of these would work with your audience, your goal and the experience you want to create.
5. Test your game design with a pilot group, adapting the design based on the feedback we get, until we’re all happy with the results and go live to your designated group.
We’ve gone through a lot of effort to make this process as smooth as possible, because we know from experience getting your Gamification Design right first is absolutely critical.
Gamification works when Gamification Design is well thought out. You can clearly see this when you look through sample implementations.
Only after step 4 in our process we’d even consider going shopping around for platform vendors. In short, we do NOT recommend going technology first without a working design.
We want you to be confident by having a solid strategy first, so that when it comes to selecting vendors you have a strong vision and can be very clear on what you need and want.
This Design First approach will save you a LOT of money.
We’ve seen it happen time and again.
We don’t expect you to have a complete idea of what gamification is based on just this page, which is why we’re showing you a few examples of just what’s possible with gamification.
This should give you a good idea of what you could achieve, and help you gain confidence in having us help you achieve similar results.
Go ahead and browse…
…and when you’re ready, contact us directly for a no-obligation chat about Gamification Design for your business.
Simply email us at [email protected] and we’ll get right back to you.
Looking forward to creating your gamification roadmap!
Founder of Gamification Nation