Become more Gamification savvy with our training
In the video below you can see what she is like as a speaker and trainer and hear what some workshop participants had to say.
Our online training portal is an evolving work in progress. We are consistently adding new content aimed at HR and learning professionals as well as gamification design enthusiasts serving these audiences. Access our online gamification courses at the click of a button. Our courses include our tools, methods and frameworks as well as helpful tips on what to do and what not to do. Above all each course has a group where you can ask your questions and find questions others have asked in the past.
Introduction to gamification
Gamification curious? Find out the gamification basics in 7 easy steps!
Our mini-course on gamification is free for all to take and explore.
In this course track, we will continue to share fun examples of gamification as and when we come across them. In fact, gamification is very likely somewhere present around you, but you may not recognise it as such.
This course is free for all members of Gamification Nation.
How to start with gamification for your business?
In this course we will assume that you have decided to explore the route of applying game techniques and dynamics as well as a dose of game psychology to your business.
We will look in greater depth at how you can start thinking about gamification and in which areas of your business it can be applied or not.
This course is also free for all members of Gamification Nation.
Gamification for trainers and coaches
In our webinar program you will learn, from award winning trainer, coach and gamification design expert An Coppens:
- How to engage learners at their level and place them centre stage
- How to use levels, feedback, quests, surprise and other game dynamics and mechanics to create reflective learning experiences
- How to set up your learners to dare to fail safely and succeed awesomely with feedback as the leverage key
- How to ensure your learners have transformational results
- How to be a trainer/coach whose feedback is consistently positive and highly rated
Recruitment is a business process, which in some industries has already been gone through a gamification process with the appearance of hack-a-thons, simulations and assessment centre approaches.
In this course we will share with you how to construct your own gamified recruitment process based on your business and job requirements.
Gamification Design Toolkit
Our gamification design toolkit gives you access to all of our tools and frameworks. Why they exist, what is in them and how to use them and we have created a forum to go with the toolkit, where you can ask additional questions.
Gamified work life balance
Work life balance is the area where our chief game changer An Coppens first gained notoriety both locally as well as on national TV in Ireland and then in 2012 she published her book “Leading the Boss in the mirror” which basically gives a full overview of how she believes you can aim for your work life balance if that is indeed what you want to aim for.
The Nation Citizenship
Become a Gamification Nation All-Star citizen and gain full access to the following for 1 year:
- Courses, all existing courses and future ones, uploaded through the course of the year
- Templates, basically what we use in our bespoke work with clients
- Articles, on all things gamification, innovation for HR and learning
- Podcasts and webinar recordings
- Each course has a group attached where you can discuss material or specific questions with other members and the course team
Returning course participant:
Gamification in HR Masterclass
Attend the live Masterclass in Vienna
Custom training and workshops
With our in-house experience of creating and delivering training, An can create a custom course for your specific needs. This may be especially useful if you are looking to add gamification to your application or project and you want to upskill your people to deliver on it. It is a fully bespoke service.
Tailored to your team and your objectives
You work through our award-winning winning design process to uncover:
- Innovation opportunities
- How to leverage your culture and people
- Motivation and behaviours research techniques
- Designing solutions with tools from game design, storytelling and gaming
- 2-day workshop
- We come to your venue (travel and accommodation at cost)
Let us know here what you aim to achieve, location, timing and numbers attending and we will confirm back with a quote, what is possible for you.
Book your gamification training
Have An speak at your event
An Coppens is a regular speaker on gamification at various conferences globally. She will always consider the opportunity, just send us some information by email about the audience type and aim of the talk or workshop you would like to provide. Her speaking style is engaging and where possible also very interactive and includes game elements.
An loves speaking in front of various size audiences, and through experience, she has learned it is best to have a few ground rules in place to ensure the best possible outcome for both you, as the organiser and her as the speaker.
In order for the talk to appeal to your audience, she would need to know the following:
- Who is the target audience?
- What is the purpose of the talk or workshop?
- Their level of knowledge of the topic
- Is there a theme to follow?
- What else will be requested from the speaker in preparation for the event and during?